Material: PE,.Non-woven cloth and film
Small / Medium: 55x18mm / 2.17" x .7"Fits 75 % of adult noses.
Large:66x19mm 2.59" x .75" For an adult with a larger nose.
Packing : this item shipped Well Packed without Retail package
The Science Behind Nasal Strips:
Your nose is divided into 2 chambers (nostrils). At the back of each nostril is a narrow space called the nasal valve, which is only about 1/10” wide. All of the air you breathe in through the nose has to funnel through these spaces, which can become blocked for a variety of reasons. Nasal strips widen the space by mechanically pulling open the flexible cartilage walls of the nasal valves, making it easier to breathe.
1) peel off intensity >1. 0 n / cm
2) air permeation rate >200 g / m 24 h
3) normally no rash or skin irritation
- Reduce snoring
- improve breathing during exercise
- Provide drug-free relief from nasal congestion
- Expand nasal passages;
- Used for relief nasal congestion caused by cold, allergy and rhinitis.
- Reduce snore and improve breathe for athletes.
drug-free& CE and ROHS certificate
- Two flexible "spring-like" pieces gently lift upwards the congested nasal passages so you can breathe through your nose, close your mouth and stop snoring, allowing you and your partner to get a good night's rest.
- Special adhesive holds the strip comfortably in place.
- Improves airflow by 31%
Ideal for Dry or Sensitive Skin
Gentle on skin. Easy to remove. Comfortable to wear.
Note:using peroxide to remove all the oil from our nose (rubbing alcohol is recommended)
- To get the maximum results, please place strip correctly.
- For single use only. Do not use for more than 12 hours.
- Not for children under 5 years old.
- Do not use over sores, sunburned or irritated skin.
- If rash or skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.